- Support the opportunity for everyone to acquire and develop key competences included in the project, as is the case of Social competence.
- Disseminate examples of good practices in family training to promote the establishment of sustainable links between active educational organizations (PTAs, schools) and society in general at the local level with the constitution of the Sector Councils
- Support active citizenship by supporting the development of social skills, offering families the opportunity to participate in democratic life and social and civic engagement through non‐formal learning. Raising awareness that inclusion and coexistence are the common values of European feeling.
- Encourage families to support schools and local institutions in improving coexistence.
- Put in place guidelines for action by families, in cases of domestic and social violence.
- Develop a coexistence plan to create safe cities and towns
- Creation of a legal citizen participation body in each country. In Spain it would be the Sectorial Council for Coexistence.
- Preparation of a guide for families that we will call the "Coexistence Plan to promote safe European cities and towns".
- Use of the Erasmus + Virtual Exchange platform and the EPALE platform to enhance the impact, dissemination and sustainability of the project.